Guns

TulsaGeoff

Inspecting it in hind sight it was on the wrong gas valve setting. I had 3 guns selling and I think that is the only gun I have to keep. 308s arent cheap and this was. Took it 100% apart and I f***ed up the gas setting. Hopefully I can get it to run like this LOL. 

Apparently the gun is picky for bit until they get broken in.... Never had a gun like that before....

I sold this purdy gun :( Wish I was a millionaire lol. Nicest AR I've ever handled.  Its even the gun in my avatar....... 

IMG_2570.jpg

Very nice. Wear your eye protection!

Yeah it all depends on the state. Full auto is legal in Nevada no problem, and Oregon as well I think. Hell when I was in Tahoe last month, I saw advertisements for a gun range that would let you shoot a G18 that you rent from them.

Not in Oregon.  I was told by a reliable source that you must have a certain type of federal license to own or sell full auto weapons.  Even WWI, WWII, etc.

But the downside of the license is that you give the feds the ability to search your residence anytime they want to.

This topic was covered a while back I think...or I am having deja vue

You can own machine guns in many states. They are VERY expensive ($20,000+ for a m16). There is a finite amount since they have to be manufacturered before 1986. They have strict rules behind them such as no one can be in possession of it that is not an owner. They can't travel into a state that doesn't allow them. Typically they belong to a trust which you can add your friends and family in to. If you were to die and there was no one in the trust or if you owned it personally, it would revert back to government. You can also get a machine gun manufacturing license, but these are typically reserved to the gun stores.

Here is a listing of full auto guns for sale:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Machine-Guns/BI.aspx

They do a full auto shoot every year in Oklahoma. I've never been but it would be pretty cool.

• 2 years later...