Battlefield 3 Vs Cod Mw3

kogucik

BF3 or COD MW3  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Whats game will be better?

I buyed Bf3 and my father gonna by MW3 soon :D I hope mw3 will be better than bf3

I dont like bf3 so much the only thibg i like there is that i can drive vechicles

So basically you bought it to drive around? I downloaded BF2 to drive around. :P

Getting MW3 to shoot, that's all I want from a 'shooter'. :P

im done with the "call of duty" franchise..i have black ops and i had all the previous cod's.

the way i see it,that game has gotten to popular,i feel that they can shit it a game case put Call of duty on it

and it will still sell and get game of the year...i love call of duty but nothing has really changed enough for me to want to spend

60$ just for them to release a new game in 6 months,which would be the same game they have been releasing for the past years with

very minor changes.

sorry if i sound like an ass,forgive me :sorry

So basically you bought it to drive around? I downloaded BF2 to drive around. :P

Getting MW3 to shoot, that's all I want from a 'shooter'. :P

I Bought BF3 just to try this game . I have never played a BF series :P Also my first online game was Wolfenstein and Cod 4. I had to bad PC for it. Tomorow im going to shop to get my MW3. i hope i wil have more fun of shoting ppl. But In Bf3 i like to drive /fly vechicles :D

I can't wait for MW3 for Xbox! I have BF3 and enjoy it, but soon I will have two new great games to play =D I have a new mouse pad and keyboard coming in tomorrow too! If only I could take a week off from work. LoL

ive seen videos to MW3. Exact same thing as MW2, excep some parts are just a teeny bit better, but some are worse. Overall, still rate a 1 out of 5. BF3 is 5/5 so far for me

Looking forward to getting off work to check this game out..

• 2 weeks later...

Haven t had a chance to play MW3 but if it's the same as 2 then I'm not sure it's for me. got really bored of MW2 pretty quick plus I didn't like the matchmaking for the multiplayer. Perhaps I will try it one day as I am a sucker for new games but for the time being I am impressed with BF3.

• 2 weeks later...