Battlefield 3 Vs Cod Mw3

kogucik

BF3 or COD MW3  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Whats game will be better?

Hey, Im wonder what game i schould buy. BF3 is comming out soon and cod a litle bit after it

I have never played battlefield and i played only cod4.

Should i order both games or one of them? wchich one is gonna be better? Can u help me with that decision? :D

I'll be getting xbox MW3 since everyone I know will have it. But I'm definitely getting BF3 for PC. It will be awesome. COD will be similar to cod4 but will have be a major graphical improvement. I would assume both games would require similar computer setups.

i got mw3 pre ordered for pc as far as i heard last stand perk will be gone tactical nuke will be gone one man army perk will be gone and commando perk too altho i think its toobad that commando perk is away but the rest that got taken out will be great advantage of the game for how mw2 was and ofcourse dedi servers :D

MW3 is going to suck guys :P.

BF3 is going to be a game for PC Truly, for graphics etc, and away from that darn controller.

But no, seriously, i saw some MW3 gameplay already.....looked pretty meh and exactly like MW2, which was a fail.

BF3 is going to be a game for PC Truly, for graphics etc, and away from that darn controller.

But no, seriously, i saw some MW3 gameplay already.....looked pretty meh and exactly like MW2, which was a fail.

Of course, people will still buy it lol (Including myself ^^)

I always been a huge bf fan so bf3!!!! (I allready pre-ordered it for pc => got a overkill pc to test with it XD)

never played COD (ow wait that's a lie: played one on ps1, or was it 'medal of honor ') XD

Exactly. MW3 will be MW2 with more perks and more weapons.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T8mNY9evwA

I wasted money on Black Ops AND First Strike DLC. There's like a 4th DLC on its way through Steam now.. wtf, rip off.

I preordered BF3 like Joske and it will be kick ass! Graphics will look like it's from 2015 :D

(Never liked BF, always been a COD fan)

Exactly. MW3 will be MW2 with more perks and more weapons.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T8mNY9evwA

I wasted money on Black Ops AND First Strike DLC. There's like a 4th DLC on its way through Steam now.. wtf, rip off.

I preordered BF3 like Joske and it will be kick ass! Graphics will look like it's from 2015 :D

(Never liked BF, always been a COD fan)

MW3 is supposed to be a mix of the best of CoD4 and MW2 (CoD4 is best cod, activision doesnt seem to think so though), but itll be mostly MW2

IMO, at least for me, its between BF3 and Red Orchestra 2. Still haven't made up my mind.

I can assure you that Red Orchestra 2 is a brilliant game!

I see most peopls says that BF3 will be better, Then i think i gonna buy first BF3 and Mw3 later :D

Perhaps for some stupid reason I might buy MW3 later on (only if the price drops), but I am definitely not planning that.