:( WTF

kobajagi

fyi , we are not safe in out hizzles anymore , i was watching illegal copy of bruno movie , eating damn good subway sandwich and drinkin coke , and in that time a bee stealthy came on my left side of neck and CABOOOM , started crying cuz of the pain . So now i need teh solution for my GREAT pain , halp nao NAO NAOAASOFASF !!!!!

• Administrators
fyi , we are not safe in out hizzles anymore , i was watching illegal copy of bruno movie , eating damn good subway sandwich and drinkin coke , and in that time a bee stealthy came on my left side of neck and CABOOOM , started crying cuz of the pain . So now i need teh solution for my GREAT pain , halp nao NAO NAOAASOFASF !!!!!

give 20 tolars to my italian cousin she do good bj for pain, lei e una brutta putana, or my uncle ivek can brings some ice if slovenia finally settles the border issue with croatia and stop cockblockin at the e.u. tuborg ftw

lulz splitman , yeah im guessing we and croatinas need to have moar mix babys . . . Ur italian woman , pics or it didnt happendwont happend :P , and ffs. joehell this is second time my complain thread was deleted or moved !!111

Asses will starts to hurt in near future

Solution: don't keep bees in your house, silly!

i would like to sleep with you. :P

No surprise there.

nvm, cross that out.

i caught herpes having sex with one of your pokemons.

yum....mudkipz

hehe will remember 4 next time , i used combo of cold beer along with mary jane and affect was more then satisfied

Wow that works for a bee sting, all this time ive just been using the stuff to keep from going insane and killing a b***! Who knew...