What Kind Of Mouse Do You Use?

sincity

I got a MX518 for 25€ since a couple of months ago when I started playing ET again..

I use it at 400dpi in-game, "overclocked" at 500hz and with Hyperglide mouse feet since yesterday (feels great!). It's tweaked in every possible way, I guess, so I have no excuses for sucking. :)

Before then I had a logitech M100 (kudos to Chaos :P ) and many other basic mice which probably had around 800dpi each, more or less. Back in the day nobody cared about dem gaming mice, or they were actually cheap/good and not just overpriced 9000+dpi rainbow-lit bullshit.

I had a g5, damn thing is just plain worn out. Ordered a g500 cause they don't make g5's anymore. Turns out the design on the new g500 blows for my purposes. I use the thumb button for scope and the new design is way too bulky and not as comfortable to use. So after one day of using a g500, I ordered a refurb'd g5 and hopefully it will be here soon. Meanwhile, I should have my new zboard tomorrow (they don't make those anymore either). Next time I'll have to try the merc stealth as that is closest to it. I'd try the logitech mx518 but I like the weight thing and that doesn't have it.