Stay Clear Of Tennessee If You Still Have Money

JohnWayne

Wow, this is pathetic. They have 2 different agencies going after nothing but the money. What is this world coming to. They dont care about 1 mil in drugs they cant do anything with that they just care about the 1 mil cash that they can go spend from their pay. @$$holes

Bunch of freakin crooks. How much you wanna bet the searches are also illegal.. i.e., without probable cause. This could be stopped if the laws were changed so that assets and money can only be forfeited if the owner is CONVICTED of a drug offense. Very simple.

Wow, this is pathetic. They have 2 different agencies going after nothing but the money. What is this world coming to. They dont care about 1 mil in drugs they cant do anything with that they just care about the 1 mil cash that they can go spend from their pay. @$$holes

+1

It's an absolute joke, they don't give a hoot about the drugs which are coming in from Mexico, and instead are more interested in the money. I'm assuming this is the only state in the US that allows this to happen? In the video all you see is one of the guys saying "Oh yeah, we patrol both sides" yet there's only the one side being patrolled in the video (unless the other cars are further down the road somewhere). Ridiculous!

Officer don't mind my $200,000 in sealed ziplock bags hidden in the back of my semi... Something is not right with that whether it be drug trafficcing or tax evasion. Regardless, seems like illegal search procedures.

My father-in-law pays for everything with cash. I used to go with him when he bought cars. Glad we didn't get pulled over with the $40,000 sitting in the consol. It is fun to see a car salesman's face when he would slap down cash on the table and say "This is how much I'm going to pay for this car. Take it or leave it."

That seems kind of like a long jump from [Carrying alot of cash]=[drug money]. I'm sure alot of is, but I know people that buy large items with cash on a fairly regular basis. I wonder how much further it is to jump from [American Express Centurion Card]=[Drug dealer].

My father-in-law pays for everything with cash. I used to go with him when he bought cars. Glad we didn't get pulled over with the $40,000 sitting in the consol. It is fun to see a car salesman's face when he would slap down cash on the table and say "This is how much I'm going to pay for this car. Take it or leave it."

I remember once that a Professor of my, in Law and owning a couple of businesses, was telling a story. He had a Dutch friend, also in business, who had a company in Brazil. But he sold it, $25 million worth. And usually you transfer that kind of money by bank, but he didn't like banks and withdrew the money, got on a plane to the Netherlands. Of course, totally legal, and it's allowed in the Netherlands to import that kind of money if it's not from an illegal source, although you need to declare it.

And then, just imagine the face of customs, seeing $25M :P