Gallery of our members and regulars.

Wish I could find a way to upload my picture with Dr. Peterson and I. File is too big 😕

1 hour ago, HZOP said:

Full maltese and my body 🙋💪 Only street workout 🙏

31901809_2010359655883881_2431944198212026368_o.jpg

29216857_1987183484868165_6905648735783485440_o.jpg

the more you get bigger ... the more it gets shorter!
It is well known, and tested by scientific laboratory research,

the more the bodybuilder gets bigger and the more the penis gets shorter. Did you know?

So watch out with the cast iron, if you do not want the muscle tissue to increase as the penile tissue decreases.

A friend of mine, after five years of bodybulding, saw his penis shorten by at least 5 cm.

For more information, see the results of laboratory experiments, conducted on volunteer American bodybuilders, at Michigan Cock University, at [MODERATION-NO EXTERNAL LINKS-AS WELL IN YOUR ASS THROW YOU BUT IN HEAD NO-JUDGE ALSO FROM THE POST]

On the other hand, as prof. Richard Longdicked, after years of studies, the shortening of the penile tissue following weight training, can be empirically expressed through the formula:

LP = MM * a * dd / mm

where LP stands for Length of Penis

MM = muscle mass

a = years of training in the gym

gg = training days per week

mm = minutes dedicated to training per session

LP will give you, with a good approximation, the prediction of the length of your penis in x years, considering the frequency of your training. [/ B]

• Confused 1

100_1915.thumb.JPG.9c5dea37333859d862d1d403da43e112.JPG

here I was 36 years old, in my life I did gym only for 1 year, now I'm 41, in 11 days

1.62 m  64 kg,  pectorals 105 cm, waist 76 cm, leg 54 cm, calf 36 cm, biceps 34 cm, neck 38 cm

Lol Cquattro i don't take steriods and something like this, i'm natural and I not going for figure, I going for skills like static moves. I'm train only with my own body not weights. Why you are talking about penis? 😂

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, HZOP said:

Lol Cquattro non prendo degli steriod e qualcosa del genere, sono naturale e non vado per la figura, vado per abilità come mosse statiche. Mi alleno solo con il mio corpo, non con pesi. Perché parli di pene?😂

hahaha I was kidding :lol2:

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2018 at 4:13 PM, Sparrow said:

I use between 20 and 25. @captnconcrete  used to laugh at it 😛

i am still laughing at it.. not used to ..lol nothing like the song of a sparrow in the morning.lol

On 6/25/2018 at 2:43 PM, HOTSPUR said:

Another pic of hotspur take into account I've had a hard day OK,if it's classed as nudity pls delete just couldn't find my bra. 

IMG_20180625_200800_400.jpg

thats a sweet yard bud ..