Gallery of our members and regulars.

On 7/14/2018 at 2:43 PM, HZOP said:

Full planche :D

28871150_1984125238507323_5938383291399798784_n.jpg

Damn skills bro !   I came to knew about calisthenic pretty late ..   now I'm pretty old to do all this shit , still being a wannabe I do some pushups with weight , dips on bars .. again with weight , and some wide chest pullups , and my lower body sucks  when it comes to squat  >.> 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yoyo said:

Damn skills bro !   I came to knew about calisthenic pretty late ..   now I'm pretty old to do all this shit , still being a wannabe I do some pushups with weight , dips on bars .. again with weight , and some wide chest pullups , and my lower body sucks  when it comes to squat  >.> 

Age don't quit you mate. I know guys who have 30-40 years old and do some statics moves. Only determination is request. It's awesome, keep doing this! You will get power, strenght and endurance! I don't do lower body too, only in job on stairs if I must go upstairs. 😂🙆

• Like 1