Gallery of our members and regulars.

I can't explain photo, I'm not an expert photographer. I can't figure out what happened wrong there. and again I don't know what you mean by "bad google street view" .

12 hours ago, yoyo said:

So you  found a way to make me like your pic. 

Yeah cheers dude there always a beautiful woman behind(or in front in some cases lol ) a good man :) lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yoyo said:

I can't explain photo, I'm not an expert photographer. I can't figure out what happened wrong there. and again I don't know what you mean by "bad google street view" .

Well u see that white car  ???half of it is missing lol 

3 hours ago, 0siE. said:

My little dad and I at my wedding day, last september.

Now, he has gone at 61.

My chest want to explode !

He's living by me, for ever.

Your beloved son,

Baba

petitpapa.jpg

That's very nice pic man, I'm sure every 1 who sees will get a smile after seeing it. My dad is old too, he is 70+ , can't go on long trips with him anymore , but I've planned a small trip to near by place this month :D  . And don't worry for haters , cheers! 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 0siE. said:

My little dad and I at my wedding day, last september.

Now, he has gone at 61.

My chest want to explode !

He's living by me, for ever.

Your beloved son,

Baba

petitpapa.jpg

Great pic man! That made me smile!

• Like 2

On 4/5/2018 at 5:02 AM, yoyo said:

Went to Himachal Pradesh, by train on monday night . I wanted to visit "Kinnaur" & "Siachin Pass" (Indo-china border), but well I figured both places are at highly remote area and I'm way too unplanned for it. So decided to stay around Delhousie & kangra, got fixed a guide though who will take me "Siachin Pass" in july. Booyah!

34.jpg

I sent this picture to the New York Times. Proof that the Indian Army is trying to invade China. General Yoyo and his convoy of ponies in the background.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, OnionKnight said:

I sent this picture to the New York Times. Proof that the Indian Army is trying to invade China. General Yoyo and his convoy of ponies in the background.

Lmao , btw I will take pony as upgrade from camel? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5-4-2018 at 1:02 PM, yoyo said:

Went to Himachal Pradesh, by train on monday night . I wanted to visit "Kinnaur" & "Siachin Pass" (Indo-china border), but well I figured both places are at highly remote area and I'm way too unplanned for it. So decided to stay around Delhousie & kangra, got fixed a guide though who will take me "Siachin Pass" in july. Booyah!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

28.jpg

32.jpg

34.jpg

Do you live in a land called Hikeland or something? Those surroundings just scream "Flible, walk on me!"

I'd mountainbike, but I'm not suicidal, so I'll settle for a 10 hour walk :o

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flible said:

Do you live in a land called Hikeland or something? Those surroundings just scream "Flible, walk on me!"

I'd mountainbike, but I'm not suicidal, so I'll settle for a 10 hour walk :o

I live on plains , but I'm near to himalyas , so when I feel like hiking I go to different locations , mostly lower parts of himalyas. I love to walk too ,but wow cycling could be a good idea too . I'm planning soon to go to upper part which mostly remain covered with ice 12 months , possibly in june . In lower pics it don't look much hard to climb, but I got exhaust badly trying to reach up. 

91.jpg

and bicycling could be a bad idea here, rocks keep falling , plus road too narrow 

92.jpg

93.jpg

94.jpg

7.jpg

97.jpg

98.jpg

99.jpg

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

On 4/9/2018 at 2:01 AM, yoyo said:

Lmao , btw I will take pony as upgrade from camel? 

Yes. You need pony since you live on mountain. Camel too slow. You like the wise sage ontop of the mountain giving people advice.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, OnionKnight said:

Yes. You need pony since you live on mountain. Camel too slow. You like the wise sage ontop of the mountain giving people advice.

actually a camel's top speed is measured at 65km/h (40,4mph) where a pony only goes at 64km/h (39,8mph). If you add the ammount of extra weight it can carry (about 65kg vs 400kg, or 143lb vs 882lb) Id say the camel definitely is the better option between the two. I must add that a donkey can almost reach 70km/h so if you dont have a lot of stuff with you a donkey might be a slightly quicker option

• Like 1
  • Haha 1