Website Game nights and Calendar

daredevil

• Administrators

We will be posting all our game nights or fun gaming weak events on our calendar. If you plan to attend any of the game nights, feel free to click on 'I am attending'.

For example: TF2 Gaming Night http://fearless-assa...-fa-game-night/

Once you post event, it needs to be approved by moderator so please don't post multiple events. Each event will be displayed on front page before 7 days so there will be plenty of notice if you are regular on forums.

If you want to keep track of event, i.e. who will join or not then while creating event make sure to select "Request RSVP?" and it will add option for users to join your event.

Don't abuse the option of creating events or I will make it such that only staff can create events. At present all create event but it will be posted once staff approves it. It might get change if staff has to deny 70% events.

Make sure to follow the event if you want to keep getting updates regarding event.

Thanks.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I would suggest to create a topic.. get someone from staff or coleader or someone who can hold events and then we can publish the even on forums.

We can surely hold panzerwar for 1 map on Jay1 but not more then that. For 1 day panzer war we can use Jay4.