Our brain

SILVERTHORN

this post is very...uh...interesing, silver, not sure what to say XD

on a side note; thank you for your service in the Navy.

Clark kent = superman. unless you are speaking of clark when he is in his diguise as a regular (white or blue, not sure which is correct) collar worker to throw off the humans of his abilities

this post is very...uh...interesing, silver, not sure what to say XD

on a side note; thank you for your service in the Navy.

Clark kent = superman. unless you are speaking of clark when he is in his diguise as a regular (white or blue, not sure which is correct) collar worker to throw off the humans of his abilities

Hello thankyou for reading my post first of all. second, i was making a joke, when i was talking about clark kent and superman. I was speaking metaphoricly about our brains and our peckers, i left it up to the reader to decide which was which, was clark the brain or the pecker,lol, same with pecker. my point being, as the old saying goes, "a hard pecker has no concience" and i would argue when our pecker gets hard our brain does not work as well or at all, kind of like when superman(pecker aroused) is around, clark (brain) is not. lollllll

again thankyou so much for reading my post. i have made some other, and decidedly contraversial posts, please if i failed to explain myself well enough to be understood, bring it to my attention I will enjoy explaining in a better way what i was trying to say.

Edited by SILVERTHORN