Sign in to follow this  
RainierWolfcastle

Internet is Tubes and Moar:

Yeah it is about cost. All that glass, metal infusion, and smelting really costs more than certain transistors. But it really depends on which assortment of tubes. But they are still produced today since tubes are impervious to Electro-magnetic Interference. So if a nuclear bomb goes off nearby, all solid-state equipment is rendered useless as the EMI disrupts the transistor doped crystal rendering it inoperable. However, tube equipment is impervious to EMI, and can operate immidiately after an EMI disruption of any sort. The Russian and US goverment still produce tubes for this reason, in case there is a nuclear holocaust, all those tubes in storage and production are ready to be used!

You say your Dad's family made tubes? What company? RCA? Sylvania? I'd like to learn more?

Yeah you would like to find out wouldn't you? :D:embrass

No, thanks... I never thought about finding out about other weiners when I'm happy with the one I've got!!! LOL

No, thanks... I never thought about finding out about other weiners when I'm happy with the one I've got!!! LOL

Are you sure? Do you have to shake it a bit when you're done using it in the bathroom? :D

Are you sure? Do you have to shake it a bit when you're done using it in the bathroom? :D

Nope.. it shakes by itself... all I have to do is push the on button... :lol:lol

A video showing the Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil in action.

Pretty neat considering that the Tesla coil is acting like a coil pack behind a speaker, but in this case, it's free air action using the kilohertz range of the Tesla Coil to produce audible notes in the human hearing range. That music is forever embedded in static reality of the quantum universe as unnatural distortion!

Click:

Also Singing Tesla Coils playing Mario and Zelda. Ghost busters too.

Nope.. it shakes by itself... all I have to do is push the on button... :lol:lol

Hmmm. So you have a detachable pen15? is that what you have? :lol:

it's what I use when I Dominate you men! ... that and my whip!

wonder what would happen if I stuck those tubes into Rainier's ........ :hmm:D:P