Nintendo 3DS Game Suggestions?

Novice

Hey Guys, Anyone own a Nintendo 3DS? Its my sons birthday he is turning 9 and his name is Linux (you read that right). I'm going shortly out to go buy him it, but I am unsure of any games to buy him. He is pretty savvy with games, he loves RPG's, and Action Adventure. Was really into Pokemon and other Games, so far I only have Zelda in mind. Thanks for any suggestions :D

I recenlty bought one for my little brother

He's a great ds fan

But we use flash cards (like acekard) in which you put a SD card with your games on it

unfortunately 3DS games aren't supported yet

I thought there was a 3DS version of rayman (with the very original name: rayman 3D)

And what about other classic (besides Zelda) like Mario or sonic (pretty sure there is or will be a 3DS version)

EDIT: googled it: both mario and sonic will be released in november so to late I guess

Edited by DrJoske

The only ones i've seen are Zelda (like mentioned above) and street fighter (does he like fighters? :P )

Heres a small list of games coming out in the future.

Super Mario 3D Land

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Mario Kart 7

Star Fox 64 3D

Pokemon Rumble Blast

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Paper Mario

Luigi's Mansion 2

Thats all i found other then a bunch of other random titles.

If you want to search a bit more yourself you can use this site

http://www.gamespot.com/3ds/index.html?tag=masthead%3B3ds%3Btop

Its already on the 3DS page you just have to look to the right and you'll see "Overall - Coming Soon - Top Rated - Out Now" ect

Hope your Son has a good B-Day :)

Thanks Guys, I ended up buying Pokemon Black, and Zelda Ocarina of Time... Have to wait till hes done I want to play the Zelda game hehe..