Weird...

FeM

I keep on getting disconnected

this message keep on showing over and over.. it starts when I start playing... and it never ends... I restart the game and it happens again...

2009-07-28-224308-sp_delivery_te.jpg

2009-07-28-224420-sp_delivery_te.jpg

• Administrators

Vista will give always problem to people who refuse to use it on right way. I never had any problem with it. I suggest you all M$ haters use unix/linux once and you will know what M$ provides.

But i guarantee half will fail while just installing Ubuntu on their machine.

lol. Truthfully, I must agree with you Dare. MS really isn't that bad. Especially considering how much cheaper it usually is. Granted, I don't have a lot of experience with others. I think a lot of the problem is, people just don't want to take the time to get used to a new edition. They're used to what they already know and... everything else is just wrong lol. idk. That's just what I see in it.

My machine runs faster on Vista. Boot time isn't an issue for me, I might turn my computer off twice a month. No real point in it since my electric is included in my rent. Better driver support, hard drive performance is better, and it looks nicer too. I use Ubuntu on my laptop only because I know my way around a console and I don't use it for anything but basics.

Anyways, if you're using Vista, run ET as an administrator. If you're using Windows 7, don't use Windows 7.

I already had that same error FEM ... and i found out it was my punkbuster ...

to tell you the truth don't even remember how i did fix that (it was at fag server time)

try this and give us feedback.

hard drive:Program FilesWolfenstein - Enemy Territorypb

under PB folder double click on "pbweb.exe" (this gonna take few minutes so let it update alone)

@Linux

Game Install Easy

Copy maps, etkey and configs also Easy

Enable sound Little bit Easy

Enable Keyboard button 0 1 2 3 ... 9 Hum Little bit hard

well i did play under ubuntu it was smooth with damn stable FPS ... BUT ALL STEPS TO DO TO MAKE THE GAME READY ITS ANNOYING AND TOO MUCH :embrass

• Administrators
Problem solved ! I update PB with the .exe on the official website, but I have the same problem. I restart computer, and no more problem.

What OS you use?

yes.. it is vista... yes I use it as admin... this problem started recently...

but I'm doing what medic told me to do.. lets see if it works

Just letting u all know that the update that medic told me to do worked... so if u have issues like mine, just do that

just had same problem started last night when ET shutted down unexpected Vista Errror message

I still have the same error after trying Medic's method. First 2 minutes it seemed to work , but then got kicked again O/S spam console.

webpbupdate2.jpg

skull