Server Update NQ Server Updated

daredevil

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is more of those short lags on people who usually dont have them (followed them and they freeze for lag time) and there is suddenly players in middle of map (6-8) goes 999-0 and stays long time like that.

Masa_1964

• Administrators

Is the setting same than earlier?

Just wondering because it seems that arty is like nuclear bomb and shotgun, nades etc. feels more powerful than earlier.

-Boom

I haven't changed those settings.. probably they got changed withing mod itself.

There is more of those short lags on people who usually dont have them (followed them and they freeze for lag time) and there is suddenly players in middle of map (6-8) goes 999-0 and stays long time like that.

Masa_1964

yep i have seen it too! stranger why so much lag!

• Administrators

Can you take screenshot when you see that lag? If the lag continues we can move it back to NQ 1.2.3.

I would like to see lagometer.

Thanks

Yeah, I did see your request earlier :) sorry my bad, I just remember it when I was reading topic again. I'll try to catch good example :)

Masa_1964

• Administrators

All reported issues should be resolved except vsays. medic is working on new pk3.

Enabled map voting for 2 days. :)

• Administrators

probably new NQ handling of map scripts. I will put it on old one and see if it works.

Was this error on old one?

From last updatest I would say... take 1.2.3 back.

seems way too much probs with this version here. and players dont see many benefits on this version.

- no vsay

- spawn bugs

- lagging

- and overall a lot of complaints from players about it

I dont see at doing 1.2.7 good at at all... so going back to 1.2.3 and improving that would be best option to keep that playable.

Masa_1964

• Administrators

From last updatest I would say... take 1.2.3 back.

seems way too much probs with this version here. and players dont see many benefits on this version.

- no vsay

- spawn bugs

- lagging

- and overall a lot of complaints from players about it

I dont see at doing 1.2.7 good at at all... so going back to 1.2.3 and improving that would be best option to keep that playable.

Masa_1964

vsays medic is working on it.

what u mean by spawn bugs? It's not NQ issue.

Lagging tell them to report there lagometer screenshot and run WINMTR. New NQ requires 2.6b and NOT 2.55. If they are playing from old version of ET i.e. 2.55 they are bound to lag. Game is 7 years old and if they still don't update there ET to 2.6b, it's not at all our fault.

vsays medic is working on it.

what u mean by spawn bugs? It's not NQ issue.

Lagging tell them to report there lagometer screenshot and run WINMTR. New NQ requires 2.6b and NOT 2.55. If they are playing from old version of ET i.e. 2.55 they are bound to lag. Game is 7 years old and if they still don't update there ET to 2.6b, it's not at all our fault.

True, but some players just wanna click their shortcut and play. There's always gonna be some that are not gonna update, how easy it may be.

For map voting: always the same maps now imo, I prefer map cycle, but that's me.

We miss vsays on NQ1!

Can't stand 1.2.9 anymore; spawning with 1 pistol even though you've checked dual pistols in limbo every single time you died..

Never getting any headshots, 2 players or something confirmed they had trouble getting them too (not skillwise of course). Sometimes it's just ridiculous!

Venom seriously underpowered, way too much recoil and no range either, did old NQ versions have this too? I can't recall that..