Server Update NQ Server Updated

daredevil

I have that annoying lag/stuttering too. I noticed it after the nq version/conf with voting came in. With the initial 1.2.9 update, the game was smooth as silk for me.

Don't know if it was the smaller number of players or conf changes, the last 2 rounds of today were OK.

I just increased the megs settings and disabled the nq style hud. Nothing special. I'll see tommorrow if it was a fluke.

Daredevil i dident loaded nothing at this time... like matem sayd this is a lag what stuttering! and maybe i have bad connection, but still other lags!

brynne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some we can't penalize others. For NQ 1.2.3 there is no map voting but 1.2.9 b6 has. With 1.3.0 many other bugs will be fixed.

So you want to keep map voting?

There's not enough maps to choose from. The Silent server has a good amount for example.

And it's always the same maps running atm..

+ Industry2 is horrible.

But basically there's gonna be more variety with a cycle.

Lagged again today. Maybe its a connection problem after all.

Did a bunch of screenshots and noticed some ping variaton at lag times. The fact that the upper part stays blue means that this is not my machines problem?

shot0021.jpg

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |

|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

|                                 unknown -   16 | 2691 | 2277 |    0 |    0 |    7 |    0 |

|                              10.204.0.1 -    1 | 22137 | 22133 |    5 |    8 |   40 |   10 |

|               sole-bb1-te1-1.starman.ee -   14 | 3124 | 2709 |    0 |    9 |  200 |    8 |

| TenGigabitEthernet1-4.ar2.ARN3.gblx.net -    1 | 19930 | 19923 |   14 |   39 |  721 |  213 |

|KPN-TELECOM-BV.TenGigabitEthernet6-3.ar3.HAM1.gblx.net -    1 | 21934 | 21926 |   26 |   32 |  135 |   32 |

|        hmb-s2-rou-1021.DE.eurorings.net -    1 | 22043 | 22037 |   25 |   30 |   97 |   27 |

|       mchn-s1-rou-1021.DE.eurorings.net -    1 | 17494 | 17388 |   39 |   44 |  120 |   43 |

|        nbg-s1-rou-1001.DE.eurorings.net -    1 | 21380 | 21369 |   48 |   55 |  407 |   51 |

|                       kpn-gw.hetzner.de -    1 | 22078 | 22073 |   40 |   44 |   73 |   41 |

|          hos-bb2.juniper2.fs.hetzner.de -   26 | 1778 | 1329 |   42 |   47 |   93 |   48 |

|          hos-tr3.ex3k12.rz12.hetzner.de -    1 | 21983 | 21976 |   44 |   48 |   74 |   47 |

|static.133.72.63.178.clients.your-server.de -    1 | 22132 | 22128 |   42 |   46 |   71 |   44 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

• Administrators

No, check the 'green' spikes. Either CPU or network issue. From your winMTR output, fix your router first.

what is the problem with the venom?

now shoots straight and far away?

the nades are ok they have new damage cfg on new nq. do you want more damage or are good?

tell me what weapon you want to change and if you want to increase or not

the flamer, the kick and...

what is the problem with the venom?

now shoots straight and far away?

the nades are ok they have new damage cfg on new nq. do you want more damage or are good?

tell me what weapon you want to change and if you want to increase or not

the flamer, the kick and...

Venom has no range at all, say 1m and has the biggest recoil ever. (well the recoil is obviously messing up the range)

The flamer doesn't need a change, but it's annoying that it only does good damage when your target is like at least 1m, let's say 2, away from you.

Closeby they're burning, but barely any damage.

I think grenades are fine now, but I'll judge again next time.

Kick damage may be increased imo.

• 2 weeks later...