Server Update NQ Server Updated

daredevil

• Administrators

Adren just boost the speed and not health but if all wants it off, I can go for it.

To make it more interesting we can disable taking medic packs while on adren :)

Feel free to share what you think.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if adren only boosts stamina, snatching away objects can become a lot easier.

Now I'm actually not against that but I can see why people would be :P

I'll just go with with whatever people want, I'll ask around on the server when I get some time. Can't wait to play on the new NQ!

my opinion :

Adren = no (only rambo meds that use it to rate more)

And we have a "new" weapon : Venom. The recoil is way to much now, its useless. With normal recoil it could be a nice killing machine once you got the skills to use it. With this recoil it cant be handled.

Cheers Roppie

• Administrators

adren = no

medic packs = yes

Adren = no

Masa_1964

Neeeein :P Leave it as it was without adre por favor :)

U all said no for adren but any specific reason? I just want to know why 'no' ...

Adren just boost the speed and not health but if all wants it off, I can go for it.

Even if adren only boosts stamina, snatching away objects can become a lot easier.

How it can easier? How would someone run fast on baserace map? or Goldrush without it ? There are campers inside room so if someone wants to take obj and run out it will help them?

May be give little benefit to the player who is doing objective? Also it's only one adren / life so they can't abuse it either.

I am just looking for reason if no then why no..

U all said no for adren but any specific reason? I just want to know why 'no' ...

And why yes? When the server started, it was with some settings, including adren off cause the players who frequented the server does not have liked that adren. Adren, configured in one way or another, gives some advantage to the player who uses it, I personally do not like using it even if i have it.

So if the server has so far worked well for clan members and regulars and they liked to play with adren off, why now enable adren?

These few opinions reflected here in the forum are also the majority of regulars on the server, who do not like this change and have expressed publicly in the main chat.

Adre = No

Why = Because there will be lots off fights between people who say whole day adre noob to everyone...

And theres something with the shotgun or it has an enormous amount off range or its really strong...

May be give little benefit to the player who is doing objective? Also it's only one adren / life so they can't abuse it either.

This is why I would like adren, giving medics more of an edge to play objective instead of whore around. Is it possible to let medics only adren others? Is it possible at all to let medics use adren on others?

Leave it as it was without adren

adren no because i dont like yonkies with red eyes

We can turn off red eyes no problem :P

I think what it boils down to is that many people have had bad experiences when it comes to adren. When I first came to our NQ server it was a big +1 for me that there was no adren, as it tends to enable a playstyle that is labeled as 'cheap' by many. Don't think our NQ community is ready for adren at the moment, even if it is severely nerfed.

Reason for no, there is skilled players and when they are playing medic with adre many newbies fustrate

to play and server starts to go empty and playing with bots is not tempting at all.

IMHO

Personally I dont like adre at all.

Masa_1964

I think its fine, since it only offers stamina boost, you can kill them just as easily compared to the adren you get in Jaymod.

Plus, you only get one max. so its no big deal.

edit: can we also decrease recoil on the venom? the browning/mg42 is actually better than the venom for the close range job.