That Book You've Read 100000 Times

bell reavue

• 4 weeks later...

About a 100 times.

Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything

http://www.amazon.com/Moonwalking-Einstein-Science-Remembering-Everything/dp/159420229X

but i keep forgetting what it is about. :lol :lol

• 2 weeks later...

All the harry potters ^^

When I start to read the first one I just read the whole serie XD

Terrible books, great plot, bad work of writing.

Want something thats a masterpiece?

Great Gatsby.

Grapes of Wrath.

Of Mice and Men.

Homage to Catalonia.

Burmese Days.

Animal Farm.

Eisenhorn - Dan Abnett

Horus Heresy Series (oh they're so good)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows a thousand times :thumbsup

I really love them.. Though I like the Gone- and the Lord of the Rings-series a lot as well.

I hate reading. Probably because of the awful books school makes me read. I don't know...

i wasnt also a 'book person' in school....they just let us read some boring freaking old stuff!!!!!

now im at least reading some stuff im interested in and which actually can be applied in this time, like:

"Freefall"-by joseph Stiglitz (who got a Nobel Prize in economic sciences in 2001)

Economic Facts and Fallacies by Thomas Sowell

• 2 months later...

Pretty much every book of David Eddings i could find

The Belgaraid

The Mallorean

The redemption of Althulus

The younger gods

And Robert Jordans Wheel of time series is also awesome (too bad he died :'( )

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

I read Of mice and men at school. Brilliant book! Would love to get my hands on another copy just as im older now and could probably appreciate it more :)

Ronald Dahl's books;

BFG, The Witches, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory series, Matilda, James and the Giant Peach, The Gremlins

I love Ronald Dahl! One of the best authors around and the best child author. Even to this day I still pick up one of his book to read :)

I want to read the lord of the rings series and have heard tha Ann Rice's books are worth a read too. She wrote interview with a vampire. I did enjoy the movie, and usually the books are better than the movie.

+1 for Of Mice and Men. Read it a few times actually, very interesting but a sad ending from what I remember (read it for one of my exams for school a few years ago and read it twice then in the two years after).

Also Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. Movie is based on the book. It's funny but also sad, yet it gives the story of what it was like to live back in Ireland during the 30's and the 40's. Anyone who has a chance, watch the movie and if possible read the book. You'll laugh, you'll cry but you'll enjoy it!

Neuromancer by William Gibson and The 5 People You Meet in Heaven are just about monthly reads for me.

A lot of good books listed. For me a tie between Lord of the Rings and Dune. With Dune though i have to read the series. Also Excession by Ian M Banks. Any book that you get more out of, or just different things from, each time you read it is what i enjoy. I'm gonna have to read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I always hear good things about it.