That Book You've Read 100000 Times

bell reavue

What's the one book you've reread the most?

For me it's East by Edith Pattou, which I'm not really proud of :mellow: as it's definitely a child's book, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Best books ever!

READ IT GUYS

already read them in french for school ^^

Did like the story but have to read every sentence like 2-3 times before I understood it XD

• Like 1

I hate reading. Probably because of the awful books school makes me read. I don't know...

Used to be the same to me. I hated reading since it was obligated at school. However, I noticed that I -literally- can't stand books written by a woman and in which the main character is a woman. That's just... fail, to me. Other books (can be) fine luckily :)

Anyway, my book would be probably Roald Dahl - Mathilda. Or perhaps Roald Dahl - Danny, the Champion of the world. (both in Dutch)

Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time series 12 books soon to be 13 or 14 over about 14 years. When it takes that long to write a series you just gotta read them more than once just to keep track.