Happy Birthday Jess...

-=Medic=-

Happy Birthday!!!,

Are you the girl in these pic, you look pretty sexy painted, lol, if you don't girl, only Happy Birthday!

:spank

Well not sexy but I will say cute .. even a hot cute girl ^^

LOL don't tell me "Medic you are dead for me again" jess this time you really gonna cos a heart attack ... come on just joking with you even it's not funny :P

I'm out ok :embrass

lol it's okay Medic :P

and thanks aboleo! and f257 :D

Hopefully I will get my ET playing urge back again and be playing sometime soon lol

oh gosh, when jess plays ET, she is going to rape every SL raters...

Happy Birthday!!!,

Are you the girl in these pic, you look pretty sexy painted, lol, if you don't girl, only Happy Birthday!

:spank

Well not sexy but I will say cute .. even a hot cute girl ^^

LOL don't tell me "Medic you are dead for me again" jess this time you really gonna cos a heart attack ... come on just joking with you even it's not funny :P

I'm out ok :embrass

some one call to 911, some body needs a medic, i'm not, well, now we're only Jess and Me, only say I love you one time, and i give u a lil' star, called heart!

I can't say how you looks in these pic, because in english doesn't words to describe you, while in spanish i have close to 1000 words to say: "Hermosa mujer con ojos preciosos"