anyone living in the UK?

JohnWayne

Been reading CNNs version of events there in the UK but I would like to hear

what someone living there has to say about this... looks like a mess and I can

see this coming to USA soon.

Klick here

The reason is, as far as I know, basicly two things:

1. Some poor people wants live improvement (become rich without doing something for it); they want that the government to provide support in that.

2. Direct reason: An officer shot a person; and many people in the UK don't like that (reason for shooting not known to me, they guess it's some racial reason or whatever).

Anyway, that makes that scum in the UK think they're allowed to rob private shops, set private cars and buildings on fire, things like that. And they do that because they hate the government. No reason this will go outside the UK I guess.

Ow, and as can be observed, I do not like idiots like that. Video for support:

Yeah right, this is protesting against the government...

Trouble is that governments start giving people help and now it is expected. You want something go out and work for it like most people do. Gimme Gimme Gimme these people make me sick.

Wait for Uncle Ben to turn on the printing presses again (QE3 lol) to prop up the stock market again with more funny money direct to the TBTF banks. Maybe they will tell GS who gets what in advance, so GS can go long in the options market on the secret winners of the next bailout. Never hurts to have a guy inside the Oval Orifice lol.

Then when we get $5 a gallon gas in the US (and $20 a gallon everywhere else, since all that printed money flees the US as fast as possible), we will see a huge increase in poverty and economic collapse. The world will look like a giant Mexico in ten years.

Then the UK riots will happen here, only everyone will have a gun.

Also in the UK you can't legally defend yourself if someone breaks in your home, so they have a culture of burglary now. Thank God for the Second Amendment. Makes people think twice, although you can still get shot in a parking lot on Christmas Eve for the presents in your cart. So who is to say which is worse lol.

from http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/11-Aug-2011/3-Pak-vigilantes-dead-in-UK-riots

Prime Minister Cameron said a “fightback” was underway Wednesday after four nights of violent riots as he authorised police to use water cannon for the first time in mainland Britain.

With Britain’s worst riots in a generation spreading to the northwest city of Manchester and three Pakistani people being killed while defending their community in Birmingham, central England, Cameron said there was a “sickness” in society.

He said London was quieter overnight after 16,000 police flooded the streets and vigilante groups protected stricken neighbourhoods from gangs who have burned down and raided dozens of shops and homes.

“We needed a fightback and a fightback is underway,” Cameron told a news conference outside 10 Downing Street after the second meeting of Britain’s COBRA security committee in as many days.

“We now have in place contingency plans for water cannon to be available at 24 hours’ notice,” Cameron said, adding that police had already been authorised to use plastic baton rounds against rioters.

Elsewhere, in Salford, rioters threw bricks at police and set fire to buildings. A BBC cameraman was attacked. Television pictures showed flames leaping from shops and cars, and plumes of thick black smoke billowing across roads.

“Greater Manchester Police has been faced with extraordinary levels of violence from groups of criminals intent on committing widespread disorder,” Assistant Chief Constable Gary Shewan said.

“These people have nothing to protest against - there is no sense of injustice or any spark that has led to this. It is, pure and simple, acts of criminal behaviour which are the worst I have seen on this scale.”

/endcopy