Website New forum group added

daredevil

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Just an add on to my post, if we have add free forums why do I still see stupid adds at the top and bottom of the home forums and usually on the posting screen?

As well, good job for the update. I know it takes alot of time and effort to make things like this happen and few people appreciate the work done.

This should be fixed! Thanks for the report! Browser around and let me know if I missed anything!

Thanks!

This should be fixed! Thanks for the report! Browser around and let me know if I missed anything!

The only thing I see is that facebook is still a viewer on ever post I view, dont know if thats for everyone, but as of now I havent seen any real "ads" on the forums.

I have a suggestion to each of these groups. dont really want to add a suggestion box about it but who knows...

Since people like using emotes, how about each of the groups add the amount of emotes you can use in a post. new members have like 1 or 2 and the advance members can go up to more.

Something small that could add to the access. I know I myself would like to be able to use more emotes to a post. I think the max is like 3 or so. lets test

:yahoo:unsure:<_<:mellow:

Its 4 =P

Edited by G!NG3R420

Love being part of GFX Team, but I feel lonely!

We could be creating signatures buddies <3 haha :P

Anyways, with all these VIP groups and new Statusses for post counts.. how can we see who is a member? D: cus some vips arent member ;o

• Administrators

Since people like using emotes, how about each of the groups add the amount of emotes you can use in a post. new members have like 1 or 2 and the advance members can go up to more.

I will see what I can do for that one.

Anyways, with all these VIP groups and new Statusses for post counts.. how can we see who is a member? D: cus some vips arent member ;o

Admin level on forum profile and here: http://fearless-assassins.com/roster/index.html

....i would love to join you but I only know the basic photoshop signature making :embrass

.....otherwise, i would like to join the News group..........(I'm on search mode now :geek: )

I have a suggestion for the news section.

Would it be a good idea to separate news into sections, such as Politics/Government/World News/Finance, Sports, Misc, Entertainment, Technology? You can just move the Tech section to under news instead of General Discussion.

I have a suggestion for the news section.

Would it be a good idea to separate news into sections, such as Politics/Government/World News/Finance, Sports, Misc, Entertainment, Technology? You can just move the Tech section to under news instead of General Discussion.

That would be alot of groups in my opinion. if someone is reporting news they should report on all the kinds of news. not just a select subject.

That would be alot of groups in my opinion. if someone is reporting news they should report on all the kinds of news. not just a select subject.

I'm not saying exactly those groups or that when someone is reporting news, it should be one one section. I'm only suggesting a way to organize the news section :)

You could shorten to World/Finance, Sports/Entertainment, and Miscellaneous. 3 groups :)

Stop feeling lonely!

I want to join to GFX Team.

I'm a graphic designer and visual artist, can I join?

See my signature? I made it entirely myself, if anyone is interested on some "nose art" & pinup girls, and vintage graphics, signatures and stuff I'll be posting new illustrations and typographic excercises for signatures, you can request yours!

I would love to join team!