Matthew/ espada#4 cfg

matthewX

I'm lagging horrid in etpro and just joined a comp team again, altho my cfg dont lag much at all in etpub/silent mods. I avg 2 and a half headshots per kill with around 48 acc with gibbing. In etpro I only am avg atm 1 headshot sometimes 2 with about 40 acc. My bullets lag in etpro, Ill shoot and it takes around 1-2 seconds for me to hear them land, and vice versa when I get shot at. This is with good pings, I got a great ISP. So could someone plz look at my cfg and see if you can help me out. My xfire is legacee if you wanna reach me there. DD helped me a little but still got lag. Heres link to my cfg. Any help would be much appreciated and I only play ETpro so it needs to be setup in that manner. Thx in advance.

http://pastebin.com/hRaK4KW9

ooops didn't see this thread :o

well first look to your cfg, you may need to remove all useless cvars, example for CL_

see what you have, and here is what ET really will allow to use:

cl_avidemo
 cl_autoupdate
 cl_allowDownload
 cl_autorecord
 cl_anonymous
 cl_anglespeedkey.5
 cl_bypassMouseInput
 cl_cacheGathering
 cl_conXOffset
 cl_doubletapdelay
 cl_debugTranslation
 cl_debugMove
 cl_defaultProfile
 cl_demooffset
 cl_demofilename
 cl_demorecording
 cl_freelook
 cl_forceavidemo
 cl_freezeDemo
 cl_guid
 cl_language
 cl_paused
 cl_profile
 cl_punkbuster
 cl_packetdelay
 cl_packetloss
 cl_packetdup
 cl_pitchspeed40
 cl_mouseaccel
 cl_maxpackets
 cl_maxPing
 cl_motdString 
 cl_motd
 cl_noprint
 cl_nodelta
 cl_run
 cl_running
 cl_serverStatusResendTime
 cl_showmouserate
 cl_showTimeDelta
 cl_showSend
 cl_showServerCommands
 cl_shownuments
 cl_shownet
 cl_timenudge
 cl_timeout
 cl_updatefiles =
 cl_updateavailable
 cl_visibleClients
 cl_waveoffset
 cl_wavefilename
 cl_waverecording
 cl_wwwDownload
 cl_wavefilerecord
 cl_waitForFire
 cl_yawspeed40

My personal advise remove your all your profiles folders and use just a minimum cvars that really matters and leave the rest to default and see how it goes

for r_ and cg_ cvars you can always check my post here http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/20218-i-want-to-improve-my-config/page__view__findpost__p__201975 for the rest like cl_ only take what you need

I hate to ask medic, but could you maybe redo my cfg for me and take out the useless cvars etc. Than I'll test it. I would b very greatful ya kno. Eh my pc aint very good hard enough for me to hold 76 fps even on delivery.

Edited by matthewX

I hate to ask medic, but could you maybe redo my cfg for me and take out the useless cvars etc. Than I'll test it. I would b very greatful ya kno. Eh my pc aint very good hard enough for me to hold 76 fps even on delivery.

well if I have time I'll take a look, but till then it would be way easier if you just start by removing profiles folders (in etmain and etpro) and create new one, then put only the cvars that matters in your config, from my link above.

also we may ask the Hobbit who have more knowledge than me about configs :D