Website Pruning old inactive users

daredevil

feel free to prick me off... i'm a gd noob, plus the wedding is coming up so i'll probs be afk like 95% of the time.

You're a kind of member who is not allowed to leave. :P

So I need to stop being a ghost and say something every now and then..... ill see what I can do, but its been busy.

Damn it you're online :o Welcome back!

As for the topic, I like that idea. ;)

kick dare seeing how you can't kick ass on et you haft to kick ass on the forums :P but ya i like this idea as well +1 go noob force go lol

• 2 weeks later...

Perks will be added for users who are regular on our forums. :) You can get all perks and much more instantly by purchasing VIP membership.

I don't really know what perks I'm missing... I have no problem with the forums how I use them now...

Since I'm fairly active on the forums, would it be possible, and would you be willing/able to 'sell' my perks to someone, at a discounted price set by you, or whatever, to help pay for the servers until I'm able to donate in the future?

• Administrators

Since I'm fairly active on the forums, would it be possible, and would you be willing/able to 'sell' my perks to someone, at a discounted price set by you, or whatever, to help pay for the servers until I'm able to donate in the future?

VIP membership can be transferred, free perks can't be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Just FYI

Members who registered between 2008 and 2010 and had zero post and last active date was less then 05-05-2010 are removed from forums.

1081 total users where pruned.

• Administrators

Aw, http://fearless-assa...958-blackangel/ still exists.. :(

And I just notice the fail of 1984 and pawus :P

I clearly highlighted 'zero' post. That guy has 'one' post :)