PHP version requirement scanner?

Chuckun

Anyone know of a program / script that will run through PHP code checking which functions etc have been used, then lets you know the minimum PHP version you can use it on?

I really need one if any exists.. Cba checking all my scripts against every PHP version before releasing them.. :/

Chuck

• 1 year later...

@PROWND Keep your eye open at this "Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:54 AM"

Lock this - if you dont expect people to reply or talk about the content in this thread

Old info is new info to those who havent read it yet.

Papito -- shh

Your the forum police who intervenes when someone replies to an old thread - lol plz

Lock this - if you dont expect people to reply or talk about the content in this thread

Old info is new info to those who havent read it yet.

Papito -- shh

Your the forum police who intervenes when someone replies to an old thread - lol plz

If you have something good to add it's alright to revive old topic but if you are just reviving old topics to increase the post count or just saying some random things, it's not allowed.

At max a moderator will give you a soft warn on forums so that you get aware of it. Warning is just a way to say please don't do it and it helps to keep in sync with other moderators too.

I normally warn for one month and after that warming level is auto reduced to zero.

• Like 1