Timenudge ?

kogucik

//  >>TIMENUDGE EXTREM<< Pro Fast Shoot & Sprint with Timenudge ON + Low Ping with No Lag:

set boom_shoot_0 "com_maxfps 71; cl_doubletapdelay 1; cl_maxpackets 100; cl_timenudge 0; cl_packetdup 1, rate 25000, snaps 20, m_pitch 0.016; m_yaw 0.018; sensitivity 2.0"
Set boom_shoot_1 "vsay Hi ^1OMG; wait 300; vsay Oops ^1Come on; wait 150; vsay Bye ^0Time to pay All; set quit vstr boom_shoot_2"
Set boom_shoot_2 "quit; set quit vstr boom_shoot_1"
Set quit "vstr boom_shoot_1"

:lol_3:

sry for spamming but I had to laugh when I read it.

now to the guys who want a aiming script.

there is only one script, which will give you a better aim.

practice, more practice, and much more practice

provide a good framework condition, stable fps, stable connection

go to a etpro server and take some lesson´s.

(and about my previous speakers please think a little bit logical, timenudge cant lower your ping)

I play on 0 timenudge. And im better in myself :D My rate jumped to 14.3 its best i ever had without whoring. What i liked do before i came to =F|A= :P

So i play fair now :D And im still good xD

lol 6 downloads... only :cry damn you wanna a script to aim better or not :mad

seriously we have ET Hardcore... it's little etpro looks like (server setting thx to daredevil who made a great job), play and even if you lose it doesn't matter, try to practice and improve your aim, but you need time cos you won't be good at aiming in 1 night :)

after few times of practicing you will be a pro, but in the other side some people like me oops, practice or not, I can not be good even after years of playing cos in my case of my laziness, for example I know for sure that aiming the head is the best way to damage your opponent but when I shoot, 99% I shoot somewhere else, but never the head :lol: it's just like that and I accept it... some people have a gift and practicing may increase their abilities

I play 3 years now. And now when i got new pc i began to be good in aimimng :P

Gonna try etpro too :) But i have to instal some shit to play there. I tried to instale it one time but it went wrong.