admin

*Black*Rain*

You can always ask the other players on the "stacked" team to switch over. Most of the time the good players will do it so they can have a challenge in game. If they do not then you can take a screenshot of the teams and how they look and make your topic stronger with support. As of now I doubt anyone knows how the teams looked, if they were truly stacked or what the issue was. With no type of proof action cant be taken if any is needed.

You can always ask the other players on the "stacked" team to switch over. Most of the time the good players will do it so they can have a challenge in game. If they do not then you can take a screenshot of the teams and how they look and make your topic stronger with support. As of now I doubt anyone knows how the teams looked, if they were truly stacked or what the issue was. With no type of proof action cant be taken if any is needed.

Server was full of stackers at that time. Allies wasnt able to get out from its spawn. They won't change the team if you ask, believe me. Already took care of it, shuffled, kicked 2...

/locked