How to Play

Thomas

• 5 years later...

I downloaded steam and TF2 just to see what is up yesterday for the first time.  I just don't understand TF2. I'm an old school TFC player so I was in shock from the gaming experience. Players are more concerned about dancing/boxing/taunt ability and customizing their weapons with xmas lights while wearing a cowboy hat or whatever, the gaming threw me off. I couldn't tell what these new players were all about. I was fragging left and right and looked down upon for "trying". Some people even got kicked/banned for playing the game. Like, What the heck TF2 people?? I'll give TF2 a few more tries but being a TFC player, I'm glad to have found =F|A= Enemy Territory. The best gaming place for an old grumpy player like myself. 

On 5/17/2020 at 6:37 PM, XeRoiXBSU said:

I downloaded steam and TF2 just to see what is up yesterday for the first time.  I just don't understand TF2. I'm an old school TFC player so I was in shock from the gaming experience. Players are more concerned about dancing/boxing/taunt ability and customizing their weapons with xmas lights while wearing a cowboy hat or whatever, the gaming threw me off. I couldn't tell what these new players were all about. I was fragging left and right and looked down upon for "trying". Some people even got kicked/banned for playing the game. Like, What the heck TF2 people?? I'll give TF2 a few more tries but being a TFC player, I'm glad to have found =F|A= Enemy Territory. The best gaming place for an old grumpy player like myself. 

thats why i quit playing tf2 . that and takes 20 mins to load a map.lol

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

thats why i quit playing tf2 . that and takes 20 mins to load a map.lol

I don't get that either! It's like that catroon movie The Incredibles with guns. I'll stick to =F|A= ET!