Some suggestions about them rules :)

well dare said why use an old one when you have the power to make a new one so:

(theese would be good on our CoD4 HCnomarty server)

some suggestions i got from a RaW server.... kicks for 2 minutes if you: use martyrdom, use more than 3 foul words, or use the grenade launcher...

it keeps ppl who dont obey rules from instantly joining back and continue what they just did.. and it helps alot on their servers so why not try it on ours?

and then dare to the thing about population:

its a european server so its populated from 11.00-24.00 GMT but then when ppl from america come around it doesnt really have anyone there because of the time diff...

i think ur like 10-14 hours behind uss :D( or infront idunno :D)

Edited by Ch11m33y

• 4 months later...

ch11m33y those are great suggestions. it would be great if the console kept track and did these things automatically because a lot of times there's only 1 admin around so it's really hard for him/her to handle these things alone.

i also think that the console should automatically give temp-bans for repeated offenders. for example, tonight there was this one guy who kept coming back with marty (3-4x) and i was the only FA on at the time...i tried to warn him but it was no use...he ended up ruining the game a bit.

• Administrators

Admin mod auto kicks marty users. On killbox and HC it's one marty usage and instant kick. Censor kicks after 4 words.

So yes it's auto. Console can't auto temp ban. It's machine and has it's limitation unless you can code it to make it more advanced. I also think it should auto kick for last stand but then game doesn't support it either.

So yes it's auto. Console can't auto temp ban. It's machine and has it's limitation unless you can code it to make it more advanced.

Sounds like an easy challenge :P The question is if we really want it, if someone says: "ow sorry, gonna change it immediately" get killed before changed, kills someone else with martyrfaildom, than a (short) ban does seems hard. Although that is rarely the case..

I also think it should auto kick for last stand but then game doesn't support it either.

Correct; CoD4 doesn't return if there is a kill while using last stand (only which weapon..), nor can it detect which perks a player has (specialty_finalstand is only at CoD:MW2 and perhaps better). So our manu admin mod can't figure that out either.