North Pole - northpole.pk3 and waypoints - Enemy Territory Map

(Snake)

North Pole - northpole.pk3 and waypoints

View File

Download pk3 name: northpole.pk3

Map name: northpole.bsp

Infortmation:

This is a "FUN" map for the holidays. The map is intended to be fun playing but also at the same time being competive.

Description:

In the Axis search for religous items they are on a quest to steal the Christmas Star, the symbol of hope and joy!

Allied intelligence has picked up this mission and are doing anything they can to prevent the Axis forces from stealing the Christmas Star. If the Axis forces succeed in their quest then a whole world celebrating Christmas will be in agony and that will drain their spirit on the battlefields, this will give the Axis forces a huge advantage in the war

northpole waypoints.rar

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/10
  • Category
  • Map Type
    Objective
  • Map Size
    Medium
    Large
  • Map Theme
    Christmas
  • Attacking Team
    Axis
  • Waypoints
    Yes
  • Known Issues
    None

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Agree with dj... would be good to add a few days before xmas till the first few days of the new year though since the theme is fun for the holidays. I remember it was put on jay1 around thanksgiving last year and was hated by many players by the time xmas came since it had been played so many times and really doesn't have the greatest gameplay or obj..

Edited by nrgy

Agree with dj... would be good to add a few days before xmas till the first few days of the new year though since the theme is fun for the holidays. I remember it was put on jay1 around thanksgiving last year and was hated by many players by the time xmas came since it had been played so many times and really doesn't have the greatest gameplay or obj..

Yeah, I see your point. Though I would like maybe a week instead of a few days before Christmas, just because I'd like to play it and I won't be on much in the few days before Christmas!

• 11 months later...

This map is a lot of fun around the holidays so I'd like to see it on the Silent+Hardcore servers, and possibly others but I only play on Silent+HC and am not sure if there's a demand for on the other servers. I've asked around a bit on Silent and muliple people told me they'd like to see it.