Lounge section

daredevil

• Administrators

I was thinking to revamp the lounge section, including spam section. In spam section generally we have discussion of videos or pics. We already have video and photos/pics/general image discussion. So why not use that?

May be something like this would solve the purpose?

http://rpggaming.net/forum/

Instead of just lounge add different sub sections under it?

Any thoughts/suggestions/feedback?

I'm with General. In my experience with other forums, it's not terrible if there are a lot of unorganized topics in Spam (or whatever it's called). I think removing the general images and videos section is better, such that every spam (which most of it basicly is), is in "Spam". Furthermore, the difference between Lounge and Spam is a ((way) too) thin line; merge them. Subfora aren't necessary; we can have about 3 days of content shown, which should be sufficient for our daily visitors :) I would however not name it "Spam", that would be too easy for spammers, naming it Lounge would be a bit better.

^^ everything with a very large "in my opinion" btw.