Website New option in your profile

daredevil

• Administrators

I have added new drop down option in everyone's profile setting. You can select the server name where you play on most.

You can go to your profile settings and select the server name from drop down or click here and update it.

The present options are:

Jay1 = ET Jay1 XPS
Jay2 = ET Jay2 XPS
Jay3 = ET Beginner XPS
Jay4 = ET Jay4 XPS
Silent = ET Silent 
HC = ET Hardcore
NQ1 = ET NoQuarter #1
NQ2 = ET NoQuarter #2
Nitmod = ET Nitmod
ETpro = ET ETpro
C4HC = COD4 Hardcore
C4KillBox = COD4 KillBox
C4LowPing = COD4 TDM Low Ping
CS:S = Counter Strike Source
TF2 = Team Fortress 2

It's added so we can easily generate report which players play on which server.

Cheers

Is it possible to make it so you can choose up to 2 servers? For example Jay1 and Silent?

• Administrators

Is it possible to make it so you can choose up to 2 servers? For example Jay1 and Silent?

May be will add another option called server 2, once I updated the forums. Not sure. Need to find elegant way to do it.

Maybe have something to select? An option for each server and put an X in each server most commonly played in?

CheckBoxListAddValueSelectionEvent.PNG

Tt0-3.gif

Kinda like that? With a maximum of two options to pick?

I am Jay1, jay2, jay3, silent, hardcore D: and NQ sometimes lol

There need to be more members that play on a lot servers -.- sticking to one server fails. you won't get to know everyone D:

I agree with having multiple choices. I'm currently having a hard time choosing between TF2 and NQ1, because I'm not sure whether there is (going to be) a TF2 server at all (unless I've missed something), and having the possibility for even 2 choices would help me out.

Thanks dare, good idea. Didnt check but the default setting was jay1, can you add a Non selected too? I see if some1 hasnt selected it yet it doesnt appear on his profile but if some1 updates his W:ET guid, or COD4 GUID i guess he will have his server updated as well to jay1 and maybe he has never visited jay1. So the default would be non selected. Just an idea :P

Joker

May be will add another option called server 2, once I updated the forums. Not sure. Need to find elegant way to do it.

Perhaps use a multi select box for that? So you can click by using ctrl more servers?