Show me your art!!!

Papito

I'm going to show some drawings that I made some time ago and recently, all I did myself, like some of you can show me that you have done and criticize my drawings.

Thank you.

:thanks

583375155_JKSXKMFOSKBWRUR.jpg

181178738_VOKDBTSCIEAIWHC.jpg

179861458_BSRCRPAWNFRTKXV.jpg

178286562_UANJAWJSAQWTDHR.jpg

173498632_AUGURHBFCQFFSCY.jpg

176115399_MFHODGGIBOTTKOI.jpg

185068803_KHMHDQSMRIMKQAL.jpg

190385598_MDENPQRBRKENOGE.jpg

211457417_WXIXYGIEGCDIVPW.jpg

220006782_LSRQSYVBYJOAAPE.jpg

224140276_MDNSGFFMJCNOGSI.jpg

216687393_VRBNRPSRXLLKTAB.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I never scanned my paintings/drawings because they were big for my scanner. I always loved sketches... good work their mexy..,

• Administrators
DAre can you take a pic to yours drws. com'n!!!!

They are 8000 miles away from me atm. ;)

First pic is a ex girlfriend from montreal (see the flag )

2nd pic is from a album (Killers) iron maiden with a twist (the devil above is from another one of there albums) and (Eddie is controling the devil not the way drawn here

3rd picture Is a mermaid laying at the bottom of the sea (this picture was once "Nose art) On a 1944 B-24 Mitchell bomber Named The last mile. 60 hours to airbursh from start to finish hope ya like them :)

7-17-200982601AM.jpg

7-17-200982921AM.jpg

mermaid_3.jpg

This picture i did a few months back of a close friends daughter She was 17 She was killed in a car crash Her boyfriend was speeding trying to scare her ..He lived She died at the scene in the arms of a lady that just happened to see the upside down car in the ditch

Her school had called her mother the next day To inform her mother that she was accpeted to hairstyling classes and co-op ( 1 day aweek working in a salon) Her dream of being a hairstylest was cut short ..

months later her school was planting tree in her honor I drew this Framed it and layied it at the base of the tree Just wish you could see the full finshed picture

heather016.jpg

7-17-200983414AM.jpg

This picture i did a few months back of a close friends daughter She was 17 She was killed in a car crash Her boyfriend was speeding trying to scare her ..He lived She died at the scene in the arms of a lady that just happened to see the upside down car in the ditch

Her school had called her mother the next day To inform her mother that she was accpeted to hairstyling classes and co-op ( 1 day aweek working in a salon) Her dream of being a hairstylest was cut short ..

months later her school was planting tree in her honor I drew this Framed it and layied it at the base of the tree Just wish you could see the full finshed picture

heather016.jpg

7-17-200983414AM.jpg

im sorry hear that (or read in this case).