Star wars vs trek

metal_scum

Star Trek-Star Wars  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Star Trek-Star Wars

• Star wars
    • Star trek
    • The godfather(off)

The first 3 star wars rocked I seen the first one about 25 times Star trek movies I liked they where alot like bond movies You knew there was a bad guy coming Same with indanna jones till his last one ..come on ailens!!! lucas wanted to kill his future and retire with billions. And he did it Wolfeinstien would be a fu**in awsome movie done right ..have it like resident evil meets saving private ryan feel ..but Tom hanks gets a panzer to his ass the first 10 seconds in the movie

GODFATHER ALL THE WAY :P Star wars ftw

Really? Jarjar u loved? Are u just gay or mentally challenged?

I agree ! star Wars ftw but only ep 4, 5 and 6 ! The 1, 2 and 3 are not very good. :/

I was an avid Star Wars fan before Episode I hit theaters. I was disappointed with Episode I, Episode II was decent minus some really gay stuff like C3P0 and R2D2 making lots of lame jokes and saying ouch. III had some great parts in it. The scores for II and III were EXCELLENT, in my opinion John Williams' finest work, which probably made the movie more involving for me. All of the Star Wars movies had parts that were overacted, but at least parts III-VI weren't trying to be a family fun film.

NONE of the SW movies were as bad as Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

I was an avid Star Wars fan before Episode I hit theaters. I was disappointed with Episode I, Episode II was decent minus some really gay stuff like C3P0 and R2D2 making lots of lame jokes and saying ouch. III had some great parts in it. The scores for II and III were EXCELLENT, in my opinion John Williams' finest work, which probably made the movie more involving for me. All of the Star Wars movies had parts that were overacted, but at least parts III-VI weren't trying to be a family fun film.

sorry but ST The Motion Picture (which blew I agree as even my ass fell asleep during it) isn't even close to that hurl fest, shatner ruined, WTF flick called Star Trek: The Final Frontier.

sorry but ST The Motion Picture (which blew I agree as even my ass fell asleep during it) isn't even close to that hurl fest, shatner ruined, WTF flick called Star Trek: The Final Frontier.

I also agree. Now Wrath of Khan is a movie. KHAAAAN!