r_glDriver

stabak

Ok, i am curious ?

i use

seta r_glDriver "opengl32"

but ET is an old game maybe there is another (better) setting ?

i did try "direct3d" but it does not work :?

has anyone ever changed it? to what ? results ?

:thanks

Afaik the only reason to change this is if you have a legacy card that would use 3dfxgl or for specifying the path for opengl libraries on Linux (and that shouldn't really be necessary most of the time either).

Edited by NickdoesET

• Clan Friend

I have "opengl32" on win, "libGL.so.1" on linux

I don't think anyone changes it, and also I think punkbuster won't be happy if you use a nonstandard opengl driver

• Administrators

Let alone leave PB but I don't think ET supports DirectX. ET is openGL based and so is Brink.

If you install correct graphics driver for your GPU, your system will use that. If you are using ATI like me, then OpenGL support is horrible.

If you install correct graphics driver for your GPU, your system will use that. If you are using ATI like me, then OpenGL support is horrible.

I use Ati :S

Reason why i Post that, is that my System is slowing down lately. I have done all the Things i know (pk3, defrag hdd, Driver update) but i have problems to handle stable 125 fps, and idk why.

CPU: i7

Ati HD 5800

8 GB ram