Women - Geeeeeeeeeeee

GIJOE

WOW Women are so difficult perhaps its me.

I guess age comes wisdom - Well I thought. True saying can't live with or with out them!

Got into the dog house for some dam reason's but can't fight back because then I'm mean or non-sensitive. Might as well crawl under a rock or go blow up some things.

WOW Women are so difficult perhaps its me.

I guess age comes wisdom - Well I thought. True saying can't live with or with out them!

Got into the dog house for some dam reason's but can't fight back because then I'm mean or non-sensitive. Might as well crawl under a rock or go blow up some things.

Yea. I suggest ya go eat some dirt and worms, perhaps then you will be a human to her again. Best of luck on this brother.

We always tend to generalize everything. Just to point out that both men and women can become difficult to understand or treat, depends on the individual personalities, not gender.