Break

Anna

It figures the day before I get accepted, I end up having ET problems :censored . So until it starts working again, you won't see me on the servers. I still plan on posting and I'd still like to stay in the clan because I will be back. I've tried everything that was suggested but nothing has worked yet. Just getting sick of the disappointment after connecting and disconnecting in 5 minutes so it MIGHT be a few weeks.

Just wanted to let you guys know that. ^

I'm getting another laptop sometime near Christmas maybe earlier. My mac isn't really ET-friendly, my desktop is a lost cause when it comes to games now, and this laptop is school-issued so I'd rather not mess with it too much. The other four computers I'm not allowed to use heavily. :?

:love Anna

Wolfenstein likes to disconnect a lot now. It was good for a week/two weeks then started this. My boyfriend and I have a few theories about what happened but still not sure :hmm

Edit;; Might be punkbuster and I tried the thread that dare posted. No luck.

Damn still this crap? i thought for sure it would be fixed by now =/. ah well. i wanna see why pb kicks you then ask 1 of my moms IT guys from work and see if they have any theories as to why this keeps happening =/

• Administrators

You are not getting kicked by PB. Seems like tag protection issue. Tell Fox to be present on server when you try to join and Fox can see in console why you are getting kicked. Let me know error is with SS. Nothing is unfixable.

I haven't even typed in =F|A= in my name space. D: I really hope it's not that lol :P

Screenies coming soon...

Edit;;

This was sent to me:

servicecommunicationfai.png

And this is what I see:

mymessage.png

• Administrators

Hobbit is right. Check firewall and tell me how you updated PB? Did u followed the sticky posted in help section?