I NEED AMMO!

LaTe

• Administrators

I received my new Magpul handguard and I was able to mount the vertical grip. Pretty excited about it. Stability unlock lol! I also colored in the safe and fire on the safety selector.

Nice! How much you paid for it? Just curious man.

Nice! How much you paid for it? Just curious man.

Thanks dare! Well estimated numbers would be $580 for gun, $30 for transfer fee, $100 for the red dot sight, $20-30 for the hogue rubber grip, $35 for Magpul handguard, $18 for the Magpul vertical grip, $14 for Magpul magazines. I think that's it! I do want some flip up iron sights and a sling then it will be done :wub:

It's pretty cool because with the AR-15 platform you can pretty much use all the parts with any brand interchangeably. There are some exceptions for some parts/guns, but for the most part you can.

AR15%20Barbie%20Doll%20for%20Guys.jpg:lol:

• Administrators

You going to buy all parts? I will never ever meet you in real all alone.. you could be very dangerous lol..

One more question.. where you going to use it? Just practice with it?