A game night to help F|A :D

HannahG

Some plans came up so I will not be there for as long as i thought :(

I WILL STOP BY TONIGHT THOUGH FOR SOME AMOUNT OF TIME :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully everybody had lots of fun :) I was unable to make it because of Gay-Day, kickoff of the Gay Pride week here in Rochester and I'm one of the volunteers, so I had duties and such. I warned Avaa ahead of time that I might get stuck there longer than planned, and I was very, very right. As I wanted to be home by 7 or so, and I just got home at 1:15. So sorry all, but I guess at least I did the thing I promised her and set it up? :P

Hope you all had fun, I will set up another one shortly!!! :)

Hopefully everybody had lots of fun :) I was unable to make it because of Gay-Day, kickoff of the Gay Pride week here in Rochester and I'm one of the volunteers, so I had duties and such. I warned Avaa ahead of time that I might get stuck there longer than planned, and I was very, very right. As I wanted to be home by 7 or so, and I just got home at 1:15. So sorry all, but I guess at least I did the thing I promised her and set it up? :P

Hope you all had fun, I will set up another one shortly!!! :)

omg u so Gay :D <3 ... maybe today next round ? cuz i was to freaking tired to sit by pc for so long ...

Sorry I missed game night. Spent the night in the hospital with my son. Possible surgery this morning.