Sign in to follow this  
daredevil

Website New Website Host.

The moving process of our forums and website has been completed. But due to suckiness of our old host SQL database was lost and so doe's all our post and accounts have been deleted. Feel free to recreate new account. Sorry, for the inconvenience and downtime.

Yeah the downtime was just too much so had to move to the new host. :P

There must have been a backup. phpBB always makes a backup. Try logging in with the old account.

There must have been a backup. phpBB always makes a backup. Try logging in with the old account.

What if the host itself is down :P My system altert shows host is still down. The server 20 was continously hacked and all index.php page of all hosters where infected. So, rather then bringing old files and infected stuff i decided to reinstall everything back.

I had taken the backup 3 days back but due to the limit in script execution time backups are also broken. So, had to do everything from scratch. :(

What if the host itself is down :P My system altert shows host is still down. The server 20 was continously hacked and all index.php page of all hosters where infected. So, rather then bringing old files and infected stuff i decided to reinstall everything back.

I had taken the backup 3 days back but due to the limit in script execution time backups are also broken. So, had to do everything from scratch. :(

0.0 Wow. I've never heard of that happening.

Good job, if i didn't know you I would say you were a machine, site looks great and forums are superb.

Thanks. I really didn't know anything about html 1 month back. Learned all just in few days and made CMS based website. It's my first website and looking forward to learn hella out of php and html. :P