Kasey Anthony found Not Guilty

HannahG

Ya I have to agree with Duckie. Haven't really followed it, but the media can make you believe what ever they want you to.

Ya I have to agree with Duckie. Haven't really followed it, but the media can make you believe what ever they want you to.

Yeah, as readers of the news none of us really have the entire story...I question the government but I kind of trust that a well informed jury made the best decision based on the evidence, regardless of how things appeared to me. Her entire life is completely defined by this, and whether or not you think she killed her daughter her daughter did die, so it's not like she got off easy. I'm just glad this is over!

Yeah, as readers of the news none of us really have the entire story...I question the government but I kind of trust that a well informed jury made the best decision based on the evidence, regardless of how things appeared to me. Her entire life is completely defined by this, and whether or not you think she killed her daughter her daughter did die, so it's not like she got off easy. I'm just glad this is over!

According to her she did get off easy. Not reporting her daughter missing, continuing to party, writing in her diary that

"I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see – This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow– I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people – I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change."

that part wants to make me shoot her.

At least she gets to serve time in jail, even if she didn't get as much time as she deserves.

The US Legal System did not fail, the State failed. There was absolutely NO physical evidence tying her to Caylee's murder. How would you feel if you were up for capital murder and they had NO evidence against you? Partying, looking up info on chloroform, and how to break necks doesn't equate guilt, especially when we're talking capital murder. Now had there been physical evidence (finger prints, DNA, etc) in addition to the aforementioned circumstantial evidence, the prosecution would have had a slam dunk case.

I'm not saying she's innocent, but I'm also not saying she's guilty either--there simply isn't evidence to substantiate that claim. Heaven forbid any of you ever serve on a jury, I'd feel for the poor soul whose guilt you determine.

Yes thats true, if there is not one bit of physical evidence at all you cannot determine whether they are truly guilty even if it looks obvious. I've taken legal studies so i know what your talking about but come on, the fact is her kid was dead and she did not phone the police and continued partying, no loving/caring Mother would have done those things.

Yes, and in my opinion I don't believe she killed her daughter, but I do believe she knows what happened and is protecting someone out of possibly great fear, who I do not know, but I would have looked into George Anthony and his son, and the strange man who found her body. Had the investigating officers looked more in between, they could have found the real truth, which I don't think we ever will.

I lost faith in humanity when it said not guilty, on all counts except lying.. Then we have to remember they didn't get to see everything we did and when they were able to, a few came back and said they messed up. My family is making a betting pool of how long until someone takes her out.