PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarzan

Lol, I don't even think we have those here. If anything, they set you up to waste more time in gridlock so that you can be their b*** at the pumps....

+10

Congratulations. Enjoy school time & don't sweat it. But don't overdo it. I went to college twice. First attempt I smoked too much weed and drank too much alcohol and ended up with a 0.82 GPA. All the classes, but no degree to show for it. 2nd attempt went much better, but was much harder since I was 10 years older than most everyone in my classes. Memory gets worse as you get older ..... and all the hot 19 year olds can be a distraction. :lol

+10

Congratulations. Enjoy school time & don't sweat it. But don't overdo it. I went to college twice. First attempt I smoked too much weed and drank too much alcohol and ended up with a 0.82 GPA. All the classes, but no degree to show for it. 2nd attempt went much better, but was much harder since I was 10 years older than most everyone in my classes. Memory gets worse as you get older ..... and all the hot 19 year olds can be a distraction. :lol

well, at our department only about 5% is female so :mad:cry

Before i did this I went to study for becoming a teacher for 4-12 year olds. It was the other way around there, so that was fun :lol: But I still quit........