New Matx Gaming Rig I'm Working On ...

LA_Kings_Fan

Now that's just silly talking about personal internet connections in the $1000's.

I was talking about the bill as a whole. Last months statement was $1,134. If you review I stated many more services then internet but the discounts make it worth it. All in all there is 4 land lines, 3-uverse set ups, 4 unlimited data (cell), 3-dsl connections, and one mobile uverse internet. Did you not read the part about businesses? I'm able to bundle and saving me about 45%. The other option would be to use Clear but by time I added 4 connections and lose the discounts I'd be paying up to 500-700 more a month. I was not talking about internet alone yet AT & T as a whole as I have land lines, cells, TV, internet and a data plan for home, 2 businesses and another location.

And thats also A LOT more than what i get. I just get internet, personal family plan. I bet if you were just getting that, you'd have similar pricing as me, or maybe id have less, as my only options are super low speeds, and you'd have better internet.

that really just makes the fact that you are paying for all that irrelavent to what i get for price.

Yep ...

AsusMaximusIVGene-ZOwner001.jpg

006.jpg

And yeah I added venting to the side vents ...

P1010061.jpgP1010060.jpgP1010059.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

SapphireTOXICHD6950013.jpg

ToxicInstalled007.jpg

And the Sapphire HD-6950 TOXIC card UN-LOCKED and I OC'd it so it actually performs better than a STOCK HD-6970 and even butts heads with a STOCK GTX-580 :yahoo

68n.png

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 1

Sapphire HD-6950 TOXIC card UN-LOCKED and I OC'd it so it actually performs better than a STOCK HD-6970 and even butts heads with a STOCK GTX-580

How is the temperate? Seems like it would over heat and lock or is it stable?

• Administrators

When you are building a computer it is very important to figure out how the air moves around the vital components to maximize cooling. I used a thermal imaging camera back in the day just to do that, and since that HP case was designed with other components in mind it would make it quite inefficient when it comes to cooling.