Other Happy 4th of July/Independance Day All!

Hulk

Happy fourth of July to All! Thank you to ALL serving troops, all retired troops, all wounded troops, and, most of all, all deceased troops. Your service has been unwavering, and unreplacable.

Also, a shout out to the Cops, Thank you for your service, keeping our streets, and lives, Safer.

Thank you to all FA members who have Served, or are Serving. Too many to mention.

Happy fourth of July to all of you in the US!

I have been in the US on 4th of July once and it was absolutely fantastic. Everyone celebrating, shooting fireworks up in the air like hell, the whole street standing together having an awesome time.

It was indeed a great experience for me.

Happy 4th of July! I'm having a classy one this year! I'm eating junk food and watching my neighbors set off illegal fireworks they bought from Indiana. Go America! :yahoo

Happy FOurth !!!!! THanks to all the people that allow us the freedoms that we enjoy and take for granted everyday.

FYI -- really need to thank Baron von Steuben. He was key in the training of the continental army.