Gone?

Spitfire

They were removed from front page cuz of spammers , drama queens and recently inappropriate updates by some members

Thanks to all those involved in getting rid of the sidebar status updates. :mad

GI-JOE I can't find another way to see the all the status updates where do i go?

Awesome thanks, it is really one of the nicest features on the forum, sad to see it go hopefully it returns.

• Administrators

Shoutbox is still there but you got to click on top bar. - I just removed from front page index.

Status messages - Holy lord, it was camp fest of cry babies and attention whores. More or less people started discussing videos on status messages and what not.. Well we have general video section for that.

On person, even claimed how much time he made girl cum and how many times but I do guarantee when you claim that by yourself even when no one asked, you are just attention whoring. Basically in both the places, I see no descent talk.

Hmmm Too bad, i think it was a good part of the forum.

But we can never stop attention whore or, what did you want to see on those updates when you first put it on?

The question we all had was "What's on your mind?" I thought everyone was free to say what he was thinking about, or what made his/her day a good or a bad day i dont know :)

• Administrators

Hmmm Too bad, i think it was a good part of the forum.

But we can never stop attention whore or, what did you want to see on those updates when you first put it on?

The question we all had was "What's on your mind?" I thought everyone was free to say what he was thinking about, or what made his/her day a good or a bad day i dont know :)

Before it was good and decent. But lately, help support, general discussion, drama queens, etc all started blasting on it. Status messages are not part of discussion. They are not there to discuss videos or other things. We have sections for it on forums. They are not there to ask for help and report issues. We have forums and tracker and emails. People used status messages for indirect personal attacks. I bet most of them don't whine on there facebook status messages but here it was different.

Status messages are still there but just you can't see them on front page. You can still update your status message and people can reply on it.

http://fearless-assassins.com/user/3186-seaside/

I left a comment test on your status :)

Basically both status message and shoutbox are there but it's just they are removed from front page. I will use the space to add something useful :)

I always used it in a legit way, you can check my status's if you want. I hope you put something just as good in it's place it was fun to use it.