Finally I knew it was possible!

Mattle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend I'm going down to Aldiz which has a cart rental system....I've been trying for years and now that I know it's possible IT WILL BE DONE!!

Edited by GI-JOE

Some smart*** stole a cart? ;)

Come on guys no, its in the hipermarket you can see. The incredible thing is that they could put that thing into its own hole lol. Its supposed to not be that long(and this sentence contains no sexual content lol)

I don't get it. Whatever it is, it doesn't excite me.

I am in agreement with the above statement.

I have no idea what is going on in that picture.

It looks like a cart with a motor, chain, and lightsaber O_o

What is that? I don't understand!

I don't get it. Whatever it is, it doesn't excite me.

I have no idea what is going on in that picture.

Yeah, I'm in agreement with the above.. I'm just staring at it, squinting even.. Not a clue what this is.

I salute you sir, I tried thing for years could not do it.

Funny how 4 people above you post about not knowing what it is, and this is your answer. <_<

Edited by amanda

Because I obviously know what the hell it is? In case you do not, the thing you see on the handle of the shopping cart is a coin mechanism, when we go shopping here, all the carts are locked to each other and you have to put in a coin ($0.25 cents here) and it would release the carts from the other shopping carts. Obviously the chain for this particular cart has been stretched/messed with, because in theory you are not supposed to be able to spin it around and insert it back into the slot, which releases the coin, that is done by the other cart you put yours into. The entire purpose of this system is not to prevent people from stealing the carts (although the ones here have a system that locks the wheels when it leaves the parking lot) it is simply to encourage the customers to return the carts and retrieve their original coin. To make matters worse, we now have homeless people in the parking lot asking to return them in return for keeping the coin.

Do you understand now why I posted what I said?