Mrs Speed

abnerdog

Hey I was thinking that it would be nice to do something for Mrs Speed. She has to be going through hell right now. I was thinking a nice planter, spa treatment, or a real nice dinner. Hannah you or Avaa would probably know what would be best. I would be willing to through in $25 to get it started. F|A is as much about family as it is about shooting and blowing each other up with nades. Boy how would that sound to someone who does not know us!! Well guys give your feedback on this.

mrs Speed is Speedfacts wife.

and for those that dont know... Speed is our little soldier...

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/18471-speedfact-update/page__pid__198107__st__135#entry198107

good luck trying to find out where she lives though... I tried everything... reverse look up for email... phonebook listings...

I will ask next time I get Speed or wife on Xfire

• Administrators

I love the idea. But expect nothing in return. Sometimes this end up badly. Some people donate and they expect something back in return from others.

May be we can send some money to FEM and they can get gift and send it to her? or send me with comment "Mrs.Speedfact" and I can order something online which u guys decide?

Before that do we have address of Speedfact?

Sorry everyone being a new member I did not know this. I just know how my wife felt a few years ago when I had problems and I know she must be feeling that many times over. Being pregnent her hormones are already in a uproar and just imagine now. Dare what ever you think is best I am all for it. Just let me know where to send the money.

ok how about this... next person to talk to Speedfact.... probably gonna be Gi Joe Avaa or myself.... we ask him. ask if its ok to send something?

Plus we need the address from him anyway :hmm

hey..um...well i just spent $400 to send her to a spa with my cousin for the weekend...if you all want you can but I mean I think my wife would think i am gaming waaaayyyy too much lol. Means a lot though that you guys aren't only think of me but of my wife too. I know i can be an idoit sometimes (really im surprised im not divorced). Its a good idea abner, really good actually but i think it's something I have to do, not cause she's my wife and scares the crap out of me when she's mad but because I love her :wub: and only her. (getting gushy here).

But thanks everyone for the thoughts towards my wife, shows me that you guys are really like my second family. :lol:

Nice moves Abner, good on ya, I would absolutely love to give something , but I am not in the position to now. But, I will give what iI can, which is love and prayers, and of that , I will give generously until a more immediate gift is feasible. Best Wishes! Peace, ....One Love thru Jah, the most 'igh n 'igh, da Lion of Judah, Jesus Christ!

And , dang it Speed , get your grimy, bloody butt home asap, cause we all know that is what she really wants! I'm no veteran bearing purrple hearts in hand, but this lesson I learned in simmilar circumstances by working away from home during the formative years of my firstborn, you'll never get that time back, and a part of you will never forgive yourself for giving to others (the country) over your own child (on the way) and your wife(at home). war wounds heal, the other type of wounds linger.........Best wishes for you and your family! PS.......You and your family are well in His hands, whether we admit it or not, so there really is nothing other to do than simply follow your heart, stay true to YOU, and the rest will come easy! Yours Truly, Michael

hey..um...well i just spent $400 to send her to a spa with my cousin for the weekend...

Okay well not a spa apparently pregnant women cant do much there...i dont know what they are doing but it's costing me $500 and an arm and a leg at this point. Men a word to the wise I would spent that money on your girls before they try to bankrupt you...

Also yeah theo, Lilly isnt her name name, its her middle name...thought you knew that. Btw you could have just asked my cousin, big mouth would have told you the color of my underwear....

Erm thanks for you all askin permission first too, heh.

Edited by speedfact