COD4 Screenshots

Avaa

Thanks, I was playing and asked who was the highest admin lol :P the guy said it was "f***" and then said he spelled it wrong lol

When a player asked "Who is the highest admin?" this is the reply he got.....lol

cod4mp-20110716-081006.png

I preffer to use a single click button because its faster and if you start typing that command you propobly get killed anyway :P

Remember, you can always bind a key (of your choice) to automatically take screenshots, my memory's a bit foggy on how to do that, last bind I made was 2 years ago, but you have to go into your player's config file, and type something along the lines of (I think) (chosen key) say "/screenshotJpeg"

Someone please correct me on this

Well I downloaded Fraps for free and set my mouse button5 to take screen shots so I got some.

Someone hanging from a bin lol :) and 2 other from 16-07 when everyone went mental with RPG's and I got 2 SS when I killed 3 people with 1 rocket :)

iw3mp2011-07-1618-53-16-88.jpg

iw3mp2011-07-1619-09-25-57.jpg

iw3mp2011-07-1619-21-29-08.jpg

I don't remember if we had a Screenshot Thread just for COD4, So I'll start this new one and it will be pinned so it doesn't get lost in dark.

I'll start with some ;

3-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-1.png

Lmao who's G.I. Jose? is it Joe?

No, it's just some troll who was trying to get a rise out of me yesterday (early this morning too) but couldn't, he was trying harder...he's not good at it anyway :\

I know it's not COD4, but close enough.

2011-07-20_00002.jpg

2011-07-20_00003.jpg

Yep, the same usual, I'm an Hacker. This time I was having a NO RECOIL HACK! I didn't get all the SS sadly.