Slayerz

Dj Phantom (SLayerz)

Never. Its just so.....stupid to me, and other words that i cannot use so i wont offend them xD

if its not your type of music, then why comment on it?

slay, i'm digging this mix share some more! i used to be in a bf:1942 clan with a guy from chicago who mixed too and he used to make hour long mixes lol

Slayer, don't take take it personally. People don't know what good music is these days. I LOVE that remix. Awesome remix, +11111111111111111111111111111111.

It should be the new summer hit, srsly! Keep the good work. I am impatient to hear new remix :D

thanks guys except gen no mar slayslay for chu :P

edit by the way i am working on another remix

Edited by Slayerz

Nice one man, not bad at all. I was on forums from my phone and downloaded the song from mediafire straight to my android. I'll keep it :P

Don't even listen to Gen, Slay. Do what you do. If others don't like it, they shouldn't have anything to say. Nobody should insult hard work. <3

Don't even listen to Gen, Slay. Do what you do. If others don't like it, they shouldn't have anything to say. Nobody should insult hard work. <3

^

i havent listened...........yet.......but i know im going to like it,like a bit of pendulum.

agree with hannahg,if its not you stay of the thread ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why does it say a pete tong radio exclusive?