Who uses vent?

daredevil

I'm on frequently enough. Mostly to tell "that's what she said" jokes (you know you love them Avaa), and to listen to the "brah"'s (That's for you Malo . . )talk schmack: "You mad bro?". Good stuff. Always entertaining.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use vent because I feel like a bit of a knob talking to people I can't see.. I don't like phones either.

I use it.

Hannnnnaahhhhh in vent.

But I usually leave if nobody else is on after 15 minutes, cause then I decide to turn on music instead and don't want to ignore someone if they come in ^_^

I downloaded vent but when I try to connect I have an error message : Unable to resolve hostname (whereas I put the good hostname :huh: ) Otherwise I have difficulty to understand people who speak English ^^

vent,ts3 and mah english sux...:)

i prefer vent,ts cut the sound of et while speaking ;/ cant"t hear the dynamite planting voice :D

(i bet that u r thinking about that voice now)

I go on vent when I see baska's xfire status go to "afk/in bed". Then I yell to wake her up, or make sexy noises to her :wub:

Im on vent now... everyone bring your ass.